Thursday, August 21, 2008

5 YEARS AND GOING STRONG!!!

Well on August 16, 2008 Adam and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long. It seems like just yeserday we were at BYU-Idaho! We decided to go to a water park in Roseville called Sunsplash, they have a special deal that you can go at night from 7:30 to 11. So we got a babysitter and left the girls for a fun night out. Neither of us have been to a water park in probably 10 years so I was a litte nervous but after our first ride I couldn't wait to go on more! We don't leave the girls very often(never) so it was fun to have a break! We actually went to the park on Friday Aug.15th. I can't imagine what my life would be like without Adam. He is a wonderful husband and father who is loving and supportive and most of all a worthy priesthood holder who sacrafices so much for our family so that we can have a better life.


1 comments:

Chris and Deveney said...

five years!?!? oh my gosh, that is crazy, congrats! so glad I can finally see you blog, now I can stalk it every week and see what you are up too! i love water parks, good for you!