Thursday, December 11, 2008

Energetic Ellie!!





So here are some pictures our cute little Ellie the night before her accident. She loves to sit in the cupboards and say "hide" She closes the cupboard to hide and waits for one of us to find her! She is so full of energy and just fun! Then the next day around 4:30 p.m. we were waiting for Adam to get off work a little early it was Friday Nov. 7 and I was upstairs playing with the girls in Adalyn's room. Ellie loves to climb on Adalyn's bed and play even though we are always telling her to get down because she runs and jumps on the bed and there is a wood head and foot board she could hit. Anyways I was helping her get down and holding one of her hands while she was jumping and being crazy. All of a sudden she tripped on Adalyn's blankets and like in slow motion I could see her falling toward the end of the bed and would hit the edge of the wood but I couldn't move fast enough to stop it from happening. So when she hit and looked up at me literally her mouth was filled with blood and she was screaming. I had never seen so much blood come from one of my kids. I cupped my hand under her mouth as blood poured out all over the floor and ran and grabbed a towel and called Adam asking him to quickly come home. Thankfully he did and the bleeeding stop but she completely bit threw her bottom lip and it was huge and swollen for about a week. Poor girl!

0 comments: