Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Adalyn's New Bedroom!

Well a couple of months ago our base was selling furniture from hotels and things here on base. It was all priced really cheap like dresser's for $10 and nightstands for $5. So we decided this would be a cheap way to get some new stuff. So we bought a bunch of things, but it drives me crazy having miss-match furniture in all our rooms. So we decided that we should paint Adalyn's furniture to make it all look a little more put together. So once I did that than I thought why not get a bedspread and make it all look good. So after 2 weeks of painting and then a bunch of trips to Michaels and the Dollar Tree to pick up stuff and a lot of painting and trying to be crafty I finally finished! So here is the finished product. Adalyn loves her new room. And thanks to my Mom and Chelsea who came to visit and helped me too.



6 comments:

TwinkleBee said...

Very cute! Looks like nice furniture for $10 It looks very put together all painted. Nicely done!

Erickson Family said...

good job Megan! It looks really cute. I wish I could have seen it in person.

Lindsay said...

I love it!!! it looks so cute!

Andy said...

Megan, you have been busy! Adalyn's room is darling. Did you make the quilt too? So cute.

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

That comment wasn't from Andy, it was from me, Rebecca...

deveney said...

nice job megs, that is super cute!