Thursday, February 18, 2010

LOT"S OF CHANGES!!!!

So the past few months A LOT has changed for our family. Over Thanksgiving break while in Las Vegas with my entire family we found out we were pregnant with our 3rd baby! We are so excited to welcome a new baby into our family and feel so blessed. My due date is Aug. 3rd. I am currently 16 weeks pregnant and will find out on March 11th what we are having. I have been really sick and thrown up everyday up until about 10 days ago. It feels really good to not be so sick! The kids are very excited for a baby to be in our family.
We were so excited about this news and were awaiting so more news. In May it would be our time to move from Beale since we would have been there for 4 years. Adam thankfully got picked to teach ROTC for a university. We were just waiting to see which school we would go to for our next 3 year assignment. He came home the middle of December and woke me up from a nap I was taking with the girls. He told me he had some news for me, I thought it was where our next assignment would be but instead it was that he was deploying for 4 months and would be leaving in 2 weeks! Thankfully it was only for 4 months and it was in Dover AFB which is in Delaware. I know that seems odd to be deployed there but it is a deployment. That is where the mortuary is and every body that comes back from the war goes there. Families have to be notified, funerals arranged, and everything else that come along with that. It would be a challenging deployment in a different way. With Christmas right around the corner and me being pregnant I was a little panicked as to how this was all going to work. We had already bought tickets to go to Kansas to see Adam's family for 10 days. I was also overwhelmed at the idea of during Christmas we would have to have our house packed up and cleaned so we could move out. I was also really sad that Adalyn would have to leave her pre-school that she loved so much. Thankfully Adam got it extended for him to not have to leave until Jan. 7 and he would drive to Delaware so he could have his car there. So we went on Christmas vacation, came back had the weekend to pack everything we would need for 4 months and then the packers and movers came. By Wed. we were out of our house and on Thursday Adam and I drove separate cars to Oregon where the girls and I would live with my parents until he got back.
It has now been 6 weeks since we have been here and things are going pretty well. We miss Adam like crazy but are thankful we can webcam and talk on the phone. The girls love being at grandma and grandpa's house and having cousins close by to play with. I found a doctor here in Woodburn to see which is nice and close. Unfortunately when we move in early June I will be 7 months pregnant and have to find a new doctor. I know the Lord has a plan for our family and we have been so blessed to have things work out so well.

1 comments:

Aimee said...

Its so good to hear that you guys are doing well. We miss you guys and think of you often. Karlie still talks about Ellie all the time and how she is her best friend and wants her to come and play. Karlie was so happy when I showed her your blog. We cant wait to hear news of a baby boy!?? Keep us posted. Take care.