Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ellie turning 1 and changing!

Well I'm sure I will post a lot of things most people won't care about. But since I'm also doing this blog for a family journal I thought I would write about how much Ellie has been changing. She started walking on her own July 10, 2008 and has gotten better everyday. While in Las Vegas from July 15th to the 23rd. She got to the point that she didn't want to even crawl anymore! YEAH!! I am so excited that she isn't crawling anymore, well this has also made her want to be more independent. She now likes to try and feed herself, she will shake her head no if she doesn't want something or throws a tantrum if you don't do what she wants. She has also become the bully of the family, she loves to scratch, pinch, bite and especially pull Adalyn's hair! But she is also doing so many wonderful and good things, she is learning to communicate what she wants, she loves to cuddle and give wet kisses. It is so amazing to see how in a couple of weeks she isn't my little baby anymore, she is becoming a big girl just like her sister. We love our girls with all our hearts!

1 comments:

Erickson Family said...

Your layout is really cute! I wish I could just create my own and have my own website.