Wednesday, September 2, 2009

6 years going strong!




So on August 16th Adam and I had our 6 year anniversary. Unfortunately he was in Florida for 10 days and I was at Beale. It the first time we have not spent our anniversary together. That was not very fun but Adam thought ahead a planned a fun night for us. He wouldn't tell me what we were doing but he got a babysitter for the girls and we ended up going to Roseville to the Olive Garden (my favorite) to eat and then we went and played miniature golf. Out of the almost 7 years we have known eachother we have never done that. It was definately a fun night and even better we didn't have the kids with us plus I whipped him at golf!!! So then we went and got ice cream before heading back home. I can't believe it's been 6 years but what a great 6 years! I love you honey!

1 comments:

Aimee said...

you guys are way to cute!!!