Sunday, March 28, 2010

IT'S A...

BOY!!! We are so excited to tell everyone that on March 11th we found out we will be having a boy. At first he wouldn't show us what he was so the doctor did the rest of the ultra sound and had me go wait in the waiting room for awhile to see if he would change positions. I was hoping that he would because I couldn't wait another 4 weeks to find out what we were having. As soon as I went back in you could tell right away it was a boy. Adam was on the phone with me as I found out and the girls and my Mom came. It was fun to show the girls, especially when we did the 3D ultra sound you could see him moving his arms and legs. We feel so blessed and everything looked great.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Congrats!!!! That is so Awesome! I am sure Adam is thrilled. WE miss you :)

Andy said...

How fun! Won't it be fun to see what he looks like? Hope all is going well.
Rebecca

The Blanquie Blog said...

YAY!!!! I am so HAPPY for you guys!!!!!