Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Vegas trip!

So my niece Kayla was getting married in early April in the Vegas temple and my sister Kristy, and my parents and the girls and I decided to go. It was really nice to get away from our everyday routine and the Oregon weather. We spent 1 week in Las Vegas. We stayed with my sister Jackie. The girls love there cousins Audrey, Kirsten, Ava and Evan. They had so much fun swimming and playing. My other sister Paula lives only a few minutes away. It was so much fun being around so much family. My other nephew and nieces were so awesome and because they are all a little older they helped my out a ton with the kids. It was a nice break. Oh the pictures of us in the RV were so funny, Mike my brother in-law had this RV that weekend and since we couldn't all fit in a few vehicle's we decided to go to the wedding in the RV. Plus it gave the kids a place to hang out while we were in the sealing. The kids loved it and sat on the queen bed the way there and back.








0 comments: