Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Make-Up



My sister Kristy's little girl Asia had Adalyn's name for christmas this year. She gave Adalyn a make-up kit. It was really cute and Adalyn was so excited to have make-up. I keep it up in her closet so she can only use it when I can supervise her. So Adalyn and especially Ellie is always bugging me to get it down. They love to cake it on there faces. So here are some pictures of them. Also I added a video of Ellie and had her say some words. I love the way she talks!

2 comments:

Handi Andi said...

Hey Megan, this is your cousin Andi. Just wanted to tell you that I read your blog and your kids are so cute. I like hearing about their little adventures.

Erickson Family said...

I'm so glad that she likes that little kit! I love it when kids are easy to please and then they grow up...ERRRR