Monday, March 16, 2009

Start Smart Basketball!



Adalyn the beginning of February was able to go to start smart basketball camp. It's a program here on base they also do other sports through out the year, T-ball, golf, soccer and b-ball. You have to be 3 so this was Adalyn's first time doing it. It was 2 weeks long. They got a shirt and a really cool basketball. Basically 3 times a week for an hour we went and she learned how to dribble, shoot the ball, bounce pass and chest pass. They also worked on running correctly and a few other drills and games. It was a lot of fun. She loved learning and but hated me to correct her or try to teach her. She kept telling me "Mom, I can do it myself!" She can be very independent when she wants to be. My favorite sport to play is basketball so I hope that it is something she can enjoy as well. She did really well for her age.

1 comments:

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

That's so fun. Adalyn (and Jake) look so proud. I love the smiles! Rebecca