Sunday, March 22, 2009

Reading scriptures as a family!


Every night after dinner we read our scriptures and my sister Jackie about a year ago gave me a great idea to let Adalyn read also. So we say a word or two and she repeats it until she has read a verse or two. Well a couple of weeks ago Ellie wanted to start reading, she does really well with most of the words. It just make me laugh to hear her say these big words, she loves to do it and makes sure she gets a turn. Not only that but I have noticed that she says a lot more words and started putting 2 and 3 words together, I think it has helped her speech a lot.(you'll notice when she sees I'm video taping her she stops reading and is messing around!)

1 comments:

Jef said...

Megan,

From reading your post on going to the redwoods for Adam's birthday, it sounds like you were in our neck of the woods...Brookings, OR. If you ever come through on drives to see your mom, you should look us up and we could spend some time together. I'd love to see my cousin for a while.

Jef