Tuesday, July 21, 2009

2nd set of Swim Lessons

The first and second week in July Adalyn did another swim class. We also decided to put Ellie in a swim class. It's a mommy and me class. So I had to get in the water with her which I didn't love that, but I like that Ellie loved being in the water. The class was a lot of singing while teaching the kids things like, floating on there backs, blowing bubbles, going under the water, jumping into the water and kicking. The last day of class both Adalyn and Ellie went down the slide by themselves. I was so excited for them! Adalyn has really gotten over her fears and I am so proud of her. Ellie loves the water and once even jumped in when I wasn't looking! She's Crazy!



Adam came one day and swam with us.



This was taken right after she went all the way under water.

They let the kids wear these suits going down the slide to make them feel more comfortable.



1 comments:

Forever Young said...

Megan, wow I'm so glad you found me. We definitely need to keep in touch. Swim lessons is so fun, we have been trying to get signed up for some here too. Although we do go to the beach often enough. It looks like your girls had a good time!