Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Las Vegas!!

We decided to take a family trip to Las Vegas. Adam hasn't been back with us since we left Utah May 2006. We decided to drive, it took about 11 hours to get there. The girls did really well watching movies and hanging but man what a horrible drive. You are in the middle of the desert for hours with nowhere to stop! That was no fun, but we arived in Las Vegas on June 3rd. We stayed with my sister Jackie because she has kids my kids age and she had an extra guest room. My sister Paula lives about 5 minutes away. The girls loved going to her house to see there dog, jump on there trampoline and swing on there swing set. We went to Vegas mainly to see family but also because my neice Kayla was graduating from High School. Although I realized I didn't get any pictures of her. Dang it! Anyways my parents were there and my uncle marvin who Ellie kept calling grandpa which was so cute and he loved. She also called my dad grandpa though(she thinks every old man is Grandpa) Also my brothers wife chelsea and there little girl Hannah came. It was so fun we went shopping, swimming everyday in Jackie and Mike's awesome pool, and just let the kids play and have fun. Adam went one day sandrailing and 4 wheeling with Mike and another day they took his boat out. Of course Adam loved that. Adam had to fly back to go back tgo work on Monday but we stayed until Thursday and my mom was nice enough to drive back with me, thankgoodness i couldn't have done it without her. It was a really good trip, I love being around my family and leting the girls get to know everyone better. Thank you Paula and Jackie for letting us come and stay!!






0 comments: