Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Megan's Birthday/Valentine's Day!

So I just turned 25 which I cannot believe I am actually 25 years old! I still feel like I'm 19(although when I look in the mirror I am reminded that after 2 kids I don't have my 19 yr. old body!) So Adam was so wonderful we got a baby sitter which we never do and we went to the golf course here on base and hit a bucket of balls and pitched and putted. It was so fun especially because I pitch/put better then him. Then he took me out to BJ'S. It was our first time there and we loved it. It was just a fun date. It's always nice to go out just the two of us. Adalyn was so funny she kept asking "is it my birthday?" I had to keep reminding her that her birthday isn't until march. She was so excited to help Adam make my cake and help me blow out the candles!


For Valentine's Day we got a babysitter and went with 2 other couples down to Roseville to a restaurant called Lucille's. It's a bbq place which I hate bbq but I knew Adam would love it. We really enjoyed going out with friends and enjoying a good meal. Even I loved what I got, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and fries. They had the best biscuits with apple butter, and at the end of your meal they give you a warm towel to clean off with. It was a great Valentines Day! We forgot to take any pictures though.

0 comments: