Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Officially a BIG Girl!!





So when we were in Oregon over Christmas break Ellie got into the bad habbit of only falling asleep with me rocking her or laying with her. She just didn't like sleeping somewhere new and so we dealt with it. Well when we got back home it was the same thing. She wanted me to rock her to sleep or worse lay in our bed with me until she fell asleep. Then it became that she also refused to get into her crib. So she started sleeping with us. Which I said I would NEVER let a child do! Needless to say it has been a challenge. So in mid January I told Adam she obviously doesn't want to be in her crib so lets set up the toddler bed. She loves it and will atleast stay in it. But unfortunately we haven't broken the habbit of me rocking her to sleep. Hopefully we can fix that soon. But for now she thinks she is such a big girl for sleeping in a toddler bed.

1 comments:

Erickson Family said...

That basketball thing looks really fun. I don't know if my girls are into that. I guess we end up putting our kids into things that interested us as kids. I have no idea if I've got a budding basketball/soccer/softball player in my house! I guess I should try it sometime.