Thursday, February 5, 2009

Potty Training!! Yikes!



So on Jan. 7th Ellie kept telling me that she needed to go "pee pee" I didn't want to put her on the potty thinking she would just play around but I put her on anyways not thinking she wouldn't do anything and she totally pooped!! We were so excited. Now everyday she tells me when she wants to go "pee pee" or "poo poo" I can't believe she is trying to potty train herself. She does like to tell me now all the time that she has to go and a lot of time she doesn't really have to. But most days she does really well. We are just letting her have fun right now, not really trying to make her go if she doesn't want to. We'll see maybe she could be out of diapers by her 2nd birthday! That would be wonderful!!

1 comments:

Chelsea and Jay said...

I love those pictures of Ellie! Hannah was excited to see her on the potty! Love your new background- that's fun! Miss you guys tons! Still hoping for you to come and stay in May! :)