Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Easter in Oregon!

Well this year for Easter it was a lot of fun to be at my parent’s house and do things that I did as a kid. First some of my good friends I have known for a long time live in Woodburn so we got together and had an Easter party with the kids. Then on Saturday morning we went to a Hubbard park where they had over 3000 eggs scattered. It was separated by kids’ age which was nice. Jay and Chelsea were there too. The girls and I love doing everything with them. Hannah and Ellie went with them while I took Adalyn. It was freezing cold outside but the kids didn't mind too much. It's funny the eggs were in a huge field and I was telling Adalyn to pick up all the eggs she saw. Well her and most of the kids just took off running and ran past tons of eggs, I had to remind her to stop and pick them up just not run to the end of the field. It was really funny. We then went to the Bauman's farm and did an egg hunt there.
On Sunday Kristy and Will and there girls came to Mom and Dad's house and we had a big Easter dinner and had our own egg hunt in my parents yard. It was just a fun weekend hanging out with family.









0 comments: