Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A family visit

The end of April all my siblings but one sister (Jackie) came to Oregon to visit and to go to Kayla my nieces wedding reception. It was a busy week and a full house but we had a blast. We went to the Zoo, to Bauman's farm, and to my sister Kristy's house for Mother's Day. All of the kids play so well together and love being at grandma and grandpa Jones' house. There is so much space outside for the kids to run around and so many kids that they just go off and play all day. My brother Ross and Lindsay came from Kansas and there 2 boys Braden and Cashel, they enjoyed digging in the dirt with my girls. It is so nice to be able to talk and hang out with my brother and sisters and there spouses. We of course shopped a bunch and just had a good time. Living with my parents has been such a blessing. I can't imagine being alone while Adam has been away. The girls have gotten so close with my brother Jay and sister in law Chelsea. They love when they come stay with us from Eugene. They have really gotten to know all of there cousins better and just loved being in Oregon. Most of all it has been so nice to watch my girls with my parents. They love my Mom and Dad so much.










0 comments: